Thursday, March 15, 2018

life with weight watchers

a lot of things have changed lately...all of them are mostly health related..i guess the biggest thing is that i joined weight watchers and got rid of the bread in the house! im still working on finding the balance with eating right and eating healthier ..some days are super good and some days are barely manageable..i need much more work with meal prep and things like that...im working to do low carb eating and the plan is to get myself at less than 50 grams of carbs a day...so i have my work cut out for me ... im less than where i was ..but still not consistently getting less than 50..so im working on it..
work is going well and im learning more .. my confidence is not there though .. i keep second guessing myself a lot with using the computers part of things..but my customer service is excellent :D
Things are going ok though..over all ok..a lot of crazy work hours and a lot of extra sleeping...doc increased the abilify which im fine with and i still hate the metformin as its making me sick again..but im actually trying this time harder because i dont want to be put on insulin...

No comments: